DELIVERY AND RETURN
The list of goods that are not subject to exchange and return
Act of the Cabinet of Ministers of March 19, 1994, No. 172
These rules do not apply to goods that you return due to non-compliance with the order, detection of defective goods or contamination.
- perfumery and aerosol products;
- goods for newborns (diapers, baby’s dummies, feeding bottles, etc.);
- corsetry goods (bras, body suits, corsets), underwear, including bathing suits, nightdresses, pajamas, bathrobes, hosiery;
- bedding, towels, bedspreads, blankets and rugs;
- personal hygiene items: toothbrushes, razors, shaving brushes, combs, hair picks, massage brushes, manicure and pedicure tools (scissors, nail files, etc.);
- products of down or feather (except for down jackets);
- children stuffed toys;
- gloves, mittens;
- jewelry made of precious metals, gem stones, gem stones of organogenic origin and semiprecious stones;
- groceries, spirits.
Please note that if you send us a product that is not refundable, we will have to send it back to you, and you will be charged the shipping costs.